Boys & Girls Club programs and services promote and enhance the development of boys and girls by instilling a sense of belonging, competence, usefulness, and influence.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Carlsbad provides impactful programs and activities in a fun and safe environment.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Carlsbad has an open-door policy, and offers youth a place to call their own.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Carlsbad is 100% private donor supported.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Carlsbad is affordable; no child is ever turned away due to inability to pay.
RECOGNITION AND AWARDS
- Non-Profit Organization of the Year - Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce (2012)
- Winner of 17 Marketing and Communications Awards - Boys & Girls Clubs of America (2006-2012)
- Director of Marketing and Events Pat Maldi Named North County Philanthropy Council's "Spirit of Carol Seligman" Award Winner (2012)
- National Organization on Disability Award Recognition for PALS Program (2007)
- Named #1 Club in the Nation - Boys & Girls Clubs of America (2004)