The Boys & Girls Club of Carlsbad offers swim lessons for children of any skill level, whether advanced or a beginner swimmer.
Our Swim Programs ~ Little Ducklings (Ages 2-5) and Levels 1 through 5 (Ages 6-14)
· Little Ducklings – (Parent and Child): No experience is required for this class. Swim basics for Pre-School children. It’s optional for the parents to enter the water with their child.
· Level 1 - (Sea Stars): No experience is required for this level. For beginners only.
· Level 2 - (Jellyfish): Child has some experience but can’t swim in the “Deep end”.
· Level 3 - (Octopus): Child has experience swimming in the “Deep end” and can swim 30 feet with without assistance.
· Level 4 - (Sea Turtles): Child has a lot of experience and can swim 15 yards without assistance.
· Level 5 - (Dolphins): Child must be able to swim 30 yards without assistance.
1 x per week per month ~ $50
2 x per week per month ~ $80
3 x per week per month ~ $100
All of our classes consist of a 30-minute swim lessons focusing on water safety and stroke development.
*DUE BEFORE THE START OF EACH MONTH
For a detailed guide on all of these programs and schedule, click here
To register for lessons, please stop in at the Village Clubhouse, and ask to sign up. You can pick up an application at anytime for the Financial Assistance/Waiver, and return it at your convenience. Please make sure to fill out the application completely to be considered for assistance. Keep in mind turning in an application does not guarantee financial aid for Swim Lessons Levels 1 – 3 only.
Please contact our Aquatics Director if you have any questions or concerns.
David Silva ~ Director Coordinator